2011 Stanley Cup Playoff Third Round Prognostications...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2011 Stanley Cup Playoff Third Round Prognostications...

Post  qiheitiann on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 am

Nothing like watching a hockey game and being body-checked by an arctic zephyr rolling off the Canadian Tundra at the same time.

I have a problem.

I was talking to my sister the other night. She noted that it was an off night for the NHL on TV and inquired what was I going to do in its absence...

I panicked a bit until I realized that the NBA cheap jerseys Playoffs were being televised on another channel.

Oh, how convenient I thought!

I am addicted to televised sports.

I was at the local library a couple of nights ago. It's cheap soccer jerseys connected to the YMCA. As I walked by a gymnasium, I couldn't help but notice a large group of people playing floor hockey. Oh, that brought back great memories of playing back in my University days. That was a long time ago...

How do I join these people, I thought?!

Perhaps my long dormant How to buy custom made jerseys love of participatory sports received the necessary jab to awaken it...

Perhaps I can rid myself of watching TV sports?!

Let's get on with the predictions...

Tampa Bay Lightning vs Boston Bruins...
It seems every year in the playoffs there seems to be a mlb jerseys cheap team of destiny, a team that can do no wrong, a team with a certain je ne sais quoi.

Undoubtedly, that team this year is the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Powered by a resurgent Vincent Lecavalier, an eternally young goalie in Dwayne Roloson, and a 4th line that never seems to quit, the Bolts have exceeded my expectations by getting to this point of the playoffs (by defeating their most recent opponents, the vaunted cheap nfl jerseysyet hapless Caps of Washington).

Suffice to say, I didn't catch much of the Boston/Philadelphia series. I think I was busy watching the winter-killed grass turn green in the front yard...

Seriously, if their number one centre Patrice Brisboise does not return from a concussion injury incurred in their last series, their prospects for playoff advancement is not good.

So, my prediction comes down to choosing between the team with the overwhelming intangibles vs. a team with overwhelming talent.

I'm going to ride this Tampa Bay tsunami until it meets an immovable object.

It's over for Hockey Night in Canada's home team...

I'll predict Tampa Bay in seven.

Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks...
Before I go on, I just want to say playoff hockey is hell after your team is eliminated.

Forget about Roberto Luongo, the Sedin twins or even Chris Higgins, the Vancouver Canucks are in fact Ryan Kessler.

The guy has been a monster in these playoffs.

The San Jose Sharks have no answer.

They are toast.
http://ryderblocc.friendhood.net/t224-2011-stanley-cup-playoff-third-round-prognostications
My prediction: Canucks in six.

I'm going outside to enjoy the hot sun before the inevitable arctic zephyr snatches it away.

qiheitiann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Rangers Jerseys New England Patriots Jerseys heap Blackhawks Jerseys for sale

Post  af1013 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 am

In the area of sports, a number of changes have taken place in all these years and New York Rangers Jerseys is not an exception. Particularly in the Unites States, the sport of football has emerged in a big way and this has lead gradually in development of team jerseys getting too famous. As in earlier days, the fabric that was used was too basic in nature, that was used in jerseys for football players, but by now these New England Patriots Jerseys stitched jerseys have seen many changes. Today, every NFL team has jersey of its own color so that the players while playing on the field can be easily distinguished. The modern jerseys for these teams has become a trend among their fans and have a tremendous requirement in the stores.Over the years, the NFL stitched jerseys have gone through a number of changes and have consequently turned out to be a fashion trend that awed both the players as well as the fans During all these years, the NFL stitched jerseys underwent many transformations and gradually have emerged out as a style approach that has fascinated both, the footballers and their fans. Innovations were made to the jersey which resulted in protective features like pads. Though, the jerseys were earlier made of natural fibers, now more durable materials like polyester or nylon are used. These materials are more durable. They are also very light and have perforators that ensure good ventilation. The usage of cotton in these jerseys make them good absorbent of sweat and help players in getting safe from injuries.The United States is largely passionate about football and also for cheap Blackhawks Jerseys for sale
. NFL is the National Football League that generates a lot of attention among the fans. The citizens of U.S. are famous for being mad about football and has gradually created a tremendous requirement for NFL stitched jerseys. The great performance of the teams participating in the league has earned some hard core fans. The pupose of wearing a specific jersey is to display their favor towards the team being liked most. Crazy fans sporting their favorite team's uniform is a very common scene during NFL matches. Usually, wherever teams travel, there fans also follow them, and especially in these jerseys to display their love and passion. Altough these jerseys are usually quite costly but there are chances to get them at discounted prices during sales to save lot of money. Hence, it is high time to wear your jersey of your favorite team and have a superb experience with NFL game of football.

af1013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

baseball jerseys cheap nba jerseys thenike nfl jerseys

Post  af1013 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:23 pm

A tv personality release, "CCTV IMG Joint venture Partners With the baseball jerseys that suit Reality and in many cases Highlights Scams, " issued earlier execute by IMG, be advised that the stadium referenced at this time second paragraph must read "Dolphin Stadium" raised above "Land Shark Stadium" mainly because originally issued.Complete collection text practices. CCTV IMG Joint venture Partners Inside a NFL their particular Reality furthermore to Highlights Programmes NFL Terrific Bowl that is Broadcast Live on Chinese Country specific Television NY CITY, NY in September 24, 2009 as well as CCTV IMG Athletics Management Developer, the 20-year joint venture between China's CCTV, the nation's largest hdtv broadcaster, and IMG Globally, the chief sports, hype and marketing company, announced today an agreement with the cheap nba jerseys to set up, produce, deliver and display an SOCCER reality-based saga and a far more NFL specifics show in your China. The small includes probably the most live email of Impressive Bowl XLIV and at Dolphin Scene in The southern area of Florida emerges Sunday, Feb . 7, 2010 (Monday, Feb . 8 playing with China). Financial the agreement are not disclosed. The actual television succession, entitled "NFL Oriental Blitz, " is actually comprised of those 16 30-minute situations developed over thenike nfl jerseys and produced in the Far eastern by CCTV. Broadcasts regarding your series jogs from Oct 29, 2009 by way of the February 11, 2010. An highlights programs consist of 22 each week 30-minute reflects with Italian language in-studio commentators to provide coincide and week your 2009 NFL regular-season furthermore to postseason. "We are ready to have played a purpose in increasing the NFL, these days world's scores of prestigious sporting events leagues, gain exposure to over 800 zillion people playing with China, in . said Ted Forstmann, chairman and thought leader of IMG. "This agreement would mean first true illustration of other brands original programming which expect the jv to produce throughout the next 20 versions. "

af1013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheap NFL Football Jerseys nhl hockey Jerseys Blackhawks Jerseys cheap

Post  af1013 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Jack nicklaus (golf one of three giant) : 31 than 28, the patriots win. I know the giant more popular, but the whole season comprehensive cheap hockey jerseys do better. Eli is a very good quarterback, I like him very much, but we had I support the al team, because I have been dolphins fans.Arnold palmer (golf one of three giant) : 28 than 17, the giant win.John MaiKenLuo (tennis legend) : 24 than 21, the giant win.DALE EARNHARDT JR. (the nextel famous driver) : the patriots win, win three or four points.Barack Obama (American President) : I can't make a choice.John kerry (former democratic presidential candidate, Massachusetts senator) : 31 than 24, the patriots win. Even if I'm not the Massachusetts senator, I would say the patriots win.Giuliani (former New York city mayor) : 30 than 20, the giant win. The giants have top defense, offensive means more than the patriots.Martin schultz (European parliament speaker) : 27 than 14, the nhl hockey Jerseys win. We in the sports fields need giant, in politics also need the giant! Both teams had come on.Mike Hayden (former CIA director and former national security advisor) : 27 than 21, the giant win. Brady looks top can't stand such pressure.Howie Mandel (famous talk-show host, the United States remains the judges) : 41 than 7, the giant win.Yogi Berra (MLB legendary Yankee catcher) : 23 than 20, the giant win. Champions on defense.Bob library west (NBA legend, the celtics fame member) : 21 than 13, the patriots win. Obviously I will support the patriots.The giants beat my hometown club Green Bay Packers, so I would love to see the patriots win.Danica Patrick (the nextel famous beauty driver) : 34 than 31, the cheap Blackhawks Jerseys for sale win.Allyson Felix (American woman athletics star) : 31 than 21, the patriots win. Has Tom Brady in, I have no reason to support the other team.Brian brother

af1013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011 Stanley Cup Playoff Third Round Prognostications...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum